The Nintendo 3DS is a handheld console created by Nintendo in 2011.
As the successor to the Nintendo DS, the console features two screens, with the bottom having touch controls. The console boasts a better set of specifications to its predecessor, but also allows for 3D vision without glasses on the top screen.
(todo: sort some of these to individual game pages, or something, maybe)
- RAM Dumping
- CTR sddecrypt
- 3DS Homemenu ExtdataTool
- Extdata dump
- 3DS Ram Dumper
- Gateway 3DS ROM Dumper (makes bad dumps?)
- Various custom firmware that allow for game RAM modification and lossless screenshot taking
- Braindump userland romfs/exefs dumping
- 3DS Multi Decryptor
- 3DS Icon Decrypter
- 3DS To CIA Converter
- BCWAV to BCSTM
- Every File Explorer
- Level5 3DS Archive tool
- N3DS Cmb Viewer
- Ohana3DS Rebirth
- 3DS Explorer (aka 3DSExplorer)
- 3DS Lazy
- CTR (Crappy Tiny Reader)
- Various capture cards that allow lossless video and screenshot taking, with the assistance of a PC.
Common File Formats
- .CGFX - Model/Animation data
- .BCH - Model/Animation data
- .BCLIM - Texture/Sprite data
- .BCFNT - Font data
None of these can play play commercial games perfectly yet.
Currently, there are no perfected emulators that can play 3DS just yet.