Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
|Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment|
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment is an RPG based on the Sword Art Online light novel series. The game was developed by Banpresto and released in Japan for PlayStation Portable.
- .GMO - Model/Animation data
- .GIM - Texture data
- .TM2 - Texture data
- OFS3 - Archive
- AFS2 - Archive/Sound container
- .WAV - BGM (Background music)
The main archive of the game is encrypted, however it is possible to decrypt it using JPCSP. In order to do that you need to:
- Make sure that "Extract PGD files to TMP folder" is checked as shown on the picture.
- Launch the game and wait for the archive to decrypt. The game will start as soon as the process is completed.
After finishing the previous step you should have a file named "PGDfile.raw.decrypted" in the TMP folder of your JPCSP. This is a .CPK archive. You can learn about the ways of extracting it on the CPK page.
You may notice that a lot of files are extensionless and have names like "057" or "20f0". A lot of those appear to be OFS3 or AFS2 archives. It is not the fault of the extractor, it really is the way files are stored in this game.