The Wii U is a console created by Nintendo in 2012.
It is the first Nintendo system to feature HD graphics. It also features extended display options with the introduction of a tablet-like controller with a second screen, similar to the DS but using the TV as the main screen instead.
As of now, a few Wii U game files have been released.
- DiscU - An extractor of the Wii U's disc image format, Wii U Disc Format (WUD)
- CDecrypt - An extractor that extracts data from Nintendo Update Server (NUS) files
- UWizard - A program that can decrypt and download NUS files, including decrypt disc images
- Cemu - An in-progress Wii U emulator that can run commercial Wii U games, albeit with lag and many crashes.
- Decaf - An open-source, in-progress emulator, for researching how the Wii U works.